- Oscilloscope page. You can see the output voltage and current in real time.
- Smart and ordinary display. Smart is a 3-digit display, just like the previous version. Ordinary is a 4-digit display.
- Output level indicator. On the main pages, you can see the output voltage and current in real time.
- Bluetooth module debugging.
- Screen rotation even without a gyroscope
- Firmware update via USB/UART.
Press the “V” button to select the voltage range.
Press the “A” button to select the current range.
Press the “SET” button to select the mode:
- Single voltage beam
- Single current beam
- Both beams. Voltage ahead
- Both beams. Current ahead
Whenever the U setting or I setting is changed, the autorange function starts and changes the ranges.
Smart or Normal display
Now you can select between 3-digit or 4-digit display.
Go to “Parameters” menu, the item “Smart Display” to change the selection.
Output level indicator
Depending on CV or CC mode you can see the level of output:
- In CV mode – The level is output current as a percentage of “I set”.
- In CC mode – The level is output voltage as a percentage of “U set”.
Bluetooth module debugging
Press “Arrow Up” button after enabling power during the logo screen to enter the “Communication” menu.
If everything is OK with the bluetooth module, you will see its version.
The “BT Debug” menu item allows you to see the AT command passed to the BT module. Whites are commands and greens are answers.
Now this option works without an optional gyroscope sensor.
Press “Arrow Down” button after enabling power during the logo screen to enter the “Rotation” menu.
Set ” Rotate” to ” Yes”.
Then go to “Position” menu item and select the rotation.
Firmware Update via USB/UART
Press “ON/OFF” button after enabling power during the logo screen to enter the “Update mode”.
When the screen goes black, you can upload new firmware using STM32CubeProgrammer (or ST’s old Flasher).
Connect USB cable to PC, start STM32CubeProgrammer, select UART, then correct COM port (any baudrate, but with parity “EVEN”), click “Connect” and start programming.
NOTE: The update doesn’t work via bluetooth because your BT whistle on PC can’t transmit “EVEN ” parity.